Last Minute Applications: As we have already made our arrangements with the organisers and the coach is full, any further registrations will need to be made directly with Notre Dame de Chretiente and your own travel and accommodation requirements made independently. However, the British Organisers will need to know that you are coming in order to allocate communal tent space (if necessary) and to provide name badges and Pilgrimage booklets. There is also not, of course, an unlimited number that can be accepted into the Chapters. So, anyone wishing to join us at this late stage must:
- Email the British Organisers with your NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, DATE OF BIRTH, WHETHER YOU WILL BE BRINGING YOUR OWN TENT OR NOT AND ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS OF WHICH WE SHOULD BE AWARE
- Register with Notre Dame de Chretiente (follow link).
The website is in French, so here is what you need to do:
- Click the button "S'incrire en ligne".
- Fill in the details in the various boxes: "Civilité" is title ("Monsieur" is Mr.; Madame is Mrs.; Mademoiselle is Miss). "Prénom" = First name; "Nom de famille" = Family Name; "Année de naissance" = year of birth; "Profession" = occupation; "address de courriel" = email address (this needs to go in the box below as well for verification). Address details should be obvious, but "Code postale" is postal code and "Ville" = town. "Pays" is country -- use the click down box for "Royaume-Uni (et Jersey)" (If you are from the UK, of course!) . There must be a telephone number : a fixed line, "Tél fixe" or mobile. "Telecopie" is fax number, but this is not necessary.
- Click "Suivante" (next). (What looks like an error message in green appears; you can ignore this).
- You then need to repeat the first name and date of birth details in the section "(2) Inscription des Pelerins, en commencement par le chef de famille" The "Type de Chapitre" is "Adultes & jeunes gens" and the "Nom du Chapitre" is "St Edward or St Alban or Our Lady of Walsingham" The "Parenté" box has a choice of Head of Family, Spouse and Child in that order, The price "Prix" should then default.
- If you are registering another member of the family, put their details on the next line which appears, otherwise click "Suivante" (next).
- The box "(3) Don" is for donations. It is not necessary to fill this in.
- Click "Suivante" (next).
- In the box "(4) Total a Payer" you need to choose "CB" for credit card payments. Click in the square to get a check mark and then click the "Valider votre achat" button.
- You will then see a screen which details what you have entered. Check to make sure this is correct.
- Then you need to tick the box after the bit in French at the bottom. This confirms that you have read the Pilgrim's instructions witch can be found here.
- Click the button at the bottom of the screen.
- This takes you to another screen where you need to fill in your credit card details. In order, you will be required to input the card number, expiry date and the last 3 numbers on the reverse of the card. When input, click "Valider" not "annuler" (unless you wish to cancel at this late stage).
- There should then be some sort of confirmation screen.